Rules & Terms
- All payments and Submissions must be received by Deadline Dates.
- Entry fees are payable through payment systems and are non-refundable.
- Titles produced in languages other than English must have legible English subtitles. ALL films selected for the Official Screening will need to provide English subtitles no later than 1 week prior to the festival screening.
- Films must have been completed after 2012 should be under 35 minutes, with a minimum of 2 minutes. Feature films should be over 35 minutes, with a maximum of 60 minutes. Feature films should be over 60 minutes, with a maximum of 180 minutes. Amsterdam Film Festival Awards. Short films submitted to
- All submitted films must be available for screening.
- The selection committees’ and juries’ decisions are final.
- Entrants are responsible for obtaining any necessary licenses, royalties, release forms, clearances, permits necessary to present their work. Amsterdam Film Festival Awards is not responsible for any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, or royalty infringement related to the work. In the event of copyright disputes accepted films may possibly be pulled from festival exhibition.
- Please carefully read the Amsterdam Film Festival Awards Guidelines and all Terms & Conditions as well as the Disclaimer and Rights below, before submitting to our festival.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By entering or submitting to Amsterdam Film Festival Awards, the participant acknowledges understanding and agreeing to all festival Rules, Terms, Conditions, Guidelines, and Disclaimer of Warranties associated with the Festival and listed below.
- Submitters agree that clips from films and other materials related to their project may be used and/or published in the website, digital and print event programs, and for any promotional purposes deemed appropriate by the festival.
- If selected, all commercial/private property including all trademark/copyrighted materials shown or recorded are the responsibility of the filmmaker.
- Amsterdam Film Festival Awards reserves the right to make any necessary changes in regulations or festival scheduling.
DISCLAIMER & RIGHTS
- Submitter owns or controls the copyright in and to this film, and is authorized to submit this film to Amsterdam Film Festival Awards and to the best of their knowledge, all statements the following statements are true; This film contains no material which could result in tort claims, royalty claims, claims for breach of contract, or claims of any sort whatsoever; If this film is selected for screening, Submitter grants the festival the right to screen this film;
- Submitter understands and agrees that this film entry, if selected by the Festival, may have elements used for promotional purposes for the Festival, and/or its partners and submitter grants the rights to use up to eight minutes of footage, photographic stills and/or titles and information from the film for promotional purposes.